FILLIN GLOBAL and TUGBOAT USA – Jul 2020–Present
- Support the Partners with scheduling meetings, updating staff calendars, and managing projects.
- Develop promotional materials and pitch decks, and aid in the design of the new Fillin Global website.
- Research new business opportunities and conduct outreach to over 500 brands and agencies.
- Implement and maintain a new filing system/drive and project management spreadsheets.
- Track deposits and process creator/vendor invoices.
- Design, order, and distribute gifts to clients.
VELOUR (Short Film) – Jan 2019–Present
Producer, Writer, Director, Editor
- Hired talent, booked crew, secured locations, coordinated vendors, and distributed call sheets.
- Created and edited a director’s reel, trailer, and promotional materials.
- Raised $7,000 to complete production and post-production.
- AWARDS and SELECTIONS: Brooklyn College Film Festival (Outstanding Achievement in Producing) | Shorted (Short Film of the Day) | QueerX (Official Selection) | LA Femme Film Festival (Official Selection) | New Faces New Voices (Official Selection)
Office Production Assistant – Jun 2019–Mar 2020
- Completed petty cash reports and filed receipts for the Director of Operations.
- Booked crew and coordinated truck pick-up/drop-off for shoots.
- Answered and re-directed phone calls, kept the office organized, and ordered supplies.
- Maintained calendar of all jobs and updated freelance crew schedules.
- Created and updated databases with over 1,000 film & TV production contacts/vendors.
Gear Room Assistant – Jun 2019–Mar 2020
- Gathered equipment and performed quality checks prior to client delivery.
Production Assistant – May 2018–Mar 2020
- SELECTED CREDITS: What Would You Do? (ABC News) | Bae or Bail (A+E Network) | Tricked (iTV America) | Power: Kanan Rising Table Read (Starz) | Summer House (True Entertainment) | Cash Cab (Lion Television) | Would You Lie For Me? (ABC)
MADE WITH SASS – Oct 2018
- Music Video for “Alive, Temporarily” by White Coat Motel.
- Coordinated catering, cast/crew arrival times, accommodations, and travel.
- Ran payroll upon completion of production.
- Kept the Producer and Assistant Director on schedule during shoot days and oversaw a team of 3 PAs.
1091 MEDIA – Jun–Aug 2018
Film/TV Operations & Client Management Intern
- Created art assets/deliverables using Photoshop for digital platforms including Netflix and Hulu.
- Provided creative and marketing support to the Senior Managers of Operations and Client Management.
- Assisted the TV/Sports Films Coordinator with updating social media platforms for Echoboom Sports.
Market Road Films – Apr–Jun 2018
- Transcribed documents and footage for the Founder to use for the documentary, "American Warlord".
- Conducted research on people, locations, and politics for documentaries in pre-production.
- Organized hard drives.
FATHER OF FLIES (dir. Ben Charles Edwards, currently in Post-Production) – Jan–Feb 2018
Key Production Assistant
- Assisted Producers, Assistant Directors, and Production Designers with setting up craft services, placing and keeping track of props, walkie talkie communication/organization, and delegating a team of 4 PAs.
School of Creative and Performing Arts (SOCAPA) – Jun–Aug 2017 in Burlington, VT and Jun–Aug 2018 in New York, NY
- Lead and oversaw students on 1-2, 4-8 hour long film shoots per day.
- Taught students ages 13-18 how to use technical equipment, make an effective shooting schedule, direct actors, compose a frame, and troubleshoot on set.
Google Drive Suite, Asana, Keynote, Dropbox, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Mailchimp, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Final Draft, Audition, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects.
Bachelor of Arts for Film Production, magna cum laude
Graduated in June 2020